ENGLAND NETBALL TRAINING SESSION COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Go Girl a trading name of Sabre Insurance Company Limited (company no. 2387080) whose registered office is at 150 South Street, Dorking, Surrey RH4 2YY.
2. The competition is open to secondary schools, colleges and universities of the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Go Girl website. Entries are limited to one email address per person. Multiple entries from the same person on a different email address will be discounted.
6. The competition will run on www.gogirl.co.uk.
7. Schools, colleges and universities will be responsible for the promotion of their own web page which will be created on the Go Girl website where entries will be registered as votes.
8. Go Girl may not appear to be biased and will not promote any individual schools, colleges or universities.
9. Go Girl will provide schools, colleges and universities with images by email that can be used in the school, college or university, across social media, in newsletters (printed or digital) or on their website. Only images provided by Go Girl may be used.
10. England Netball images, logos and Go Girl logos may not be reused or reproduced without approval from Go Girl.
11. A school, college or university can only be entered into the competition once. A page will be created for each secondary school, college or university that enters. Multiple entries from the same school, college or university will be disqualified.
12. Voting starts on Thursday, 01 March at 10h00 (GMT) and the closing date is Thursday, 29 March 2018 at 10h00 (GMT). Votes received before or after these dates and times will not be registered.
13. All votes will to be checked and duplicate entries removed before the winner is announced.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
15. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
16. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
17. The prize is as follows: A single coaching session with an England Netball player in Spring 2018
18. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
19. The training session is subject to the availability of an England Netball player and Go Girl will work with the winners to arrange a suitable date
20. The winner will be the secondary school, college or university that has received the highest number of unique votes as verified by the Promoter and or its agents
21. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date and time. If the winning school, college or university can no longer hold a training session we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
24. The winner agrees to the use of their school, college or university’s name and logo in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
25. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
26. You are providing your information to Go Girl and not to any other party.