Mother’s Day competition terms & conditions
- The promoter is: Go Girl a trading name of Sabre Insurance Company Limited (company no. 2387080) whose registered office is at 150 South Street, Dorking, Surrey RH4 2YY.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Sabre Insurance and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Go Girl website.
- The competition will run on https://gogirl.co.uk only.
- Only one entry will be accepted per email address. Multiple entries from the same email address will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entries will be midnight 18th March 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Go Girl.
- The winner will be notified by email on the 19th March 2020. If the winner does not respond to our email within 2 days we will pick a replacement winner.
- The prize is a non-transferable £40 Flower Bouquet from Interflora. No cash alternative is available.
- We will aim to arrange for the flowers to be delivered on or before Mother’s Day (22nd March 2020), but this will be subject to availability at the time. We are unable to account for factors outside of our control that may impact this.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, photo, images, videos and match report in any publicity material, as well as on the https://gogirl.co.uk website and related partner sites. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- You are providing your information to Go Girl and no other party.
CAR INSURANCE YOU CAN RELY ON
- QUICK AND EASY TO GET A QUOTE
- 3 STAR DEFAQTO RATING
- SAVE YOUR QUOTE TO RETRIEVE LATER
- BUY YOUR CAR INSURANCE ONLINE TODAY
WHAT TYPE OF DRIVER ARE YOU?