Vitality Netball Superleague Super Ten Super Sofa Ticket Upgrade
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Promoter: England Netball, 1-12 Old Park Road, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG52JR.
1) The promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales an Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, with the exception of England Netball employees, their immediate families and agencies employed through England Netball.
2) You must have purchased a ticket for the chance to win a seat upgrade.
3) In order to enter the Competition, Internet access and a valid correct email address are required.
4) The competition will run until 17:30, 25/02/2017. Entries received after the end of the relevant Promotional Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
5) How to enter: To enter, entrants must correctly answer the questions listed on https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/SuperSofa and enter their contact details in full. Entry to this Competition is not available by any other means.
6) Entry is limited to one unique entry per person per prize draw. Maximum of one win per household.
7) The prize includes: 2 Ticket Upgrades (winner + 1) to one of five matches as part of Vitality Netball Superleague Super Ten event. 1 free drink per person (non-alcoholic) 1 free snack per person, 1 programme per person
The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prize, including, but not limited to travel, accommodation and subsistence
8) The winner of the Competition will be the first winner chosen at random from all valid and eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for each of the 5 games. The winner of the first match upgrade (Loughborough Lightning v Severn Stars) will be selected on 24/2/2017 and informed by email the same day. The winners of the next four upgrades will be selected on 25/2/2017. The winner will be notified by email and by telephone within 5 hours of the competition closing.
9) If the winner fails to provide a valid email address, this may result in forfeiture of the Prize and we reserve the right to disqualify the winner (without further liability to the winner) and offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant
10) The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part
11) Entrants agree to their name and images being used by us for publicity purposes in the event that they win and to be contacted for future marketing purposes
12) The Promoter’s decision is final in relation to all promotional matters.
13) If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the
Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
14) Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries, or entries not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise, or for errors in contact details supplied by entrants.
15) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that corrupts for affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion