1. The promoter is: Go Girl a trading name of Sabre Insurance Company Limited (company no. 2387080) whose registered office is at 150 South Street, Dorking, Surrey RH4 2YY.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Sabre Insurance and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the Go Girl website.
6. The competition will run on www.gogirl.co.uk only.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per email address. Multiple entries from the same email address will be disqualified.
8. Closing date is Monday, 5th June 2017 at 10h00. After this date and time no further entries will be permitted for this venue.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Four prizes are available with winners being picked at random:
- 2 pairs of Bronze complimentary entry tickets and 2 pairs of Gold complementary tickets to the Vitality Netball Superleague Final Four semi-final at Manchester Arena on Sunday, 10th June 2017
- 2 pairs of Gold VIP tickets and 2 pairs of Bronze complimentary entry tickets to the Vitality Netball Superleague Final Four Final at Manchester Arena on Sunday, 11th June 2017
13. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
14. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date and time. If the winner can no longer attend the event we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The promoter will notify the winner of all necessary information including where the prize can be collected from at the venue.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22. You are providing your information to Go Girl and not to any other party.